- Where do customers abandon the shopping process? Is it the same in every geography?
- Audience of One…. Who are your fans versus haters in the marketplace?
- How do customers feel about your products? How engaged are customers with your brand versus your competitors’ brands across social media and web channels?
Fortune 500 companies are making large investments around Programmatic Marketing, Sales and Service (“marketing that learns”). Programmatic marketing is the application of automated technology through which media buyers and sellers may align organizational processes in support of ongoing, channel-agnostic customer engagement (and to allow for the continuous optimization of that effort as business strategies evolve) in order to drive revenue.
One of most often implemented use case in Programmatic Marketing is customer journey mapping and analytics.
Why? Because, deciphering the nuts-and-bolts” of individual customer journeys online (and deducing intent) is core to improving customer experience and driving brand loyalty.
Specifically, the objectives are:
- Visualize and map the end-to-end customer journey by personas
- Optimizing on the right journey attributes to increase yields by >30% lift… Uncover the right combination of web, mobile and physical channels, content and experiences that best achieves the target goals
- Enable marketers to identify journey bottlenecks for individuals and aggregates
- Leverage actual behavior data to enhance and personalize the experience for each individual customer