- Data-as-a-Service: Data Provisioning, Management, Lineage, Quality
- Reporting-as-a-Service: Dashboards, KPIs, Drilldowns/Aggregates…. Descriptive
- Analytics-as-a-Service: Predictive Modeling and BI… Prescriptive analytics
- Information-as-a-Service: Threshold based Alerts, Exceptions, Mobile Prompts
- Insights-as-a-Service: ML/AI based…automated learning – ambient intelligence, Next best Offer/Action
Which strategy are you implementing?
Data is valuable. Data is plentiful. Data is complex. Data is in flux. Data is fast moving. Capturing and managing data is challenging.
So, if you are a senior leader in a Fortune 2000 company. How do you structure your group to deliver effective BI, Analytics or Big Data projects? Do you have the right structure, toolset, dataset, skillset and mindset for analytics and Big Data?
Organizing for effective BI, Analytics and Big Data is becoming a hot topic in corporations. In 2012, business users are exerting significant influence over BI, Analytics and Big Data decisions, often choosing analytics and visualization platforms and products in addition to/as alternatives to traditional BI platform (reporting and visualization tools).